Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zekes teacher app
Hours on the server: like 2? But to be fair it recently came up

Bans or Blacklist: 0

Why you should become a teacher: Just to Specify: I have spent over 2,000 hours on different CityRP servers, not just FearlessRP, but others, and i was teacher on FL also.
Through my hours and experience on CityRP its fair to say i know my way around roleplay,  I try to help anybody in chat that's asking a question about the server, gamemode or roleplay to the best of my ability. I always keep an eye on chat too see if anybody has asked a question. I personally think i would suit this role very nicely and comfortably due to my experience and knowledge of roleplay. I also am very active on the server so i can help people very often and on a regular basis. 

How would you help the team: By fulfilling my duties to the best of my ability and not failing to impress.

-zeke
quack
[Image: 2826f3a64c68b55894dfe728acaf1b54.png]
Netrual

I haven't seen you on before.

I suggest wait for the server to be finally up to post the application but Good Luck Big Grin
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]
+Support

I know enough of you to know that you know the role well enough and would help the server a lot within it.
+Support

Absolute lad, has great experience with the role and gamemode. I think he is more than suitable to take the role.
Regards,
Perqe
British Moderator
[Image: Z4KVHgm.png]
-Support
Many Regards,

[Image: IjgR02I.png]
Approved

Would be a great fit for the team

[Image: M0qXjaE.jpg]